We offer Life Groups for all ages on Sunday mornings at 9:00 am where we study God’s Word, pray together, and encourage one other as whole-hearted followers of Jesus.
- Nursery: GROW for children ages 0-4. Check out the Kids Ministry page for more info.
- Kids LIFE Groups: GROW for Kindergarten (age 5) – 5th grades. Check out the Kids Ministry page for more info.
- Youth LIFE Groups: GROW for Middle School and High School. Check out the Youth Ministry page for more info.
- Adult LIFE Group: Meets in Room 103. Led by Rick Walton.
- The Gospel Project LIFE Group: Led by Lynn Baade. The Gospel Project is a 3-year study through the Bible.
- Couples Life Group: Led by Rodger and Tammy Pitt.
We also offer groups that meet during the week:
- Young Adult LIFE Group: For college-age and 20-somethings. Starts September 11th for the fall session. Sundays @ 5:30pm. Led by Steve and Rebecca Walsh. Contact email@example.com or 719-687-8585 for location information.
- AGAPE Midweek: For Grades 6 through 12. Wednesdays 3:30pm to 5:30pm. A time to hang out, do homework, play games, goof off. YOUTH GROUP meets from 5:30-6:30pm with worship and discipleship activities.
- The L.I.G.H.T. : Returns in fall of 2022 A midweek group for kids through 5th grade. Games and activities with the goal of growing in Jesus. Dinner also provided @5:30pm.
- Midweek Adult Bible Study: Returns in fall of 2022 Real People, Real Stories @ 6:00pm. Hear from a different speaker each week. Dinner also provided @5:30pm.