We offer Life Groups for all ages on Sunday mornings at 9:00 am where we study God’s Word, pray together, and encourage one other as whole-hearted followers of Jesus.
- Nursery: The Gospel Project for children ages 0-3. Check out the Kids Ministry page for more info.
- Kids LIFE Groups: The Gospel Project for Kindergarten (age 4) – 5th grades. Check out the Kids Ministry page for more info.
- Youth LIFE Groups: The Gospel Project for Middle School and High School. Check out the Youth Ministry page for more info.
- Adult Life Group: Meets in Room 103. Led by Rick Walton.
- The Gospel Project (Adults): Meets in Room 103. Led by Ray Zeller. The Gospel Project is a 3-year study through the Bible.
- Family LIFE (Adults): Meets in Room 105 with parents of children of all ages.
We also offer groups that meet during the week:
- Young Adult LIFE Group: For college-age and 20-somethings. Currently meets on Saturdays at 10:30 am. Contact Patrick Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-687-8585 for location information. In May, just starting The Book of James by Francis Chan, led by Brandon Pitt and the Smiths.
- The L.I.G.H.T. Afterschool Club: Coming Fall 2020. For 3rd through 5th graders. Meets Wednesdays 3-5 pm at the church during the school year. Snacks, homework help, games, and Jesus!