We offer Life Groups for all ages on Sunday mornings at 9:00 am where we study God’s Word, pray together, and encourage one other as whole-hearted followers of Jesus.
- Nursery: GROW for children ages 0-4. Check out the Kids Ministry page for more info.
- Kids LIFE Groups: GROW for Kindergarten (age 5) – 5th grades. Check out the Kids Ministry page for more info.
- Youth LIFE Groups: GROW for Middle School and High School. Check out the Youth Ministry page for more info.
- Adult Life Group: Meets in Room 103. Led by Rick Walton.
- The Gospel Project (Adults): Meets in The Gym upstairs. Led by Ray Zeller. The Gospel Project is a 3-year study through the Bible.
- Family LIFE (Adults): Currently on break.
We also offer groups that meet during the week:
- Young Adult LIFE Group: For college-age and 20-somethings. Saturdays @ 10:30am. Contact Patrick Smith at email@example.com or 719-687-8585 for location information. Studying the book of John.
- AGAPE Midweek: For Grades 6 through 12. Wednesdays 2pm to 5pm. A time to hang out, do homework, play games, goof off. Come later, leave early, or stay for it all!
- The L.I.G.H.T. : Thursdays in February @ 6p. A midweek group for kids through 5th grade. Games and activities with the goal of growing in Jesus. Dinner also provided @5:30p.
- Midweek Adult Bible Study: Thursdays in February @ 6p. Real People, Real Stories. Hear from a different speaker each week. Dinner also provided @5:30p.